Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fall Essentials!






I can't believe it's already November! This year seems to be flying by. Daylight saving time has come to an end and the leaves are showing off their colors. Not to mention the crisp, cool air is surely reminding us that it's Fall.

But alas, the autumn months are prime for cozy attire and layering up! I'm talking fall essentials - comfy sweaters, over-the-knee boots, and leggings - aka the college girl uniform. 

With only a few months left of law school, and an impending lifetime of workwear, I'm reveling in opportunities to don a casual wardrobe. Lately, I've been drawn to sweaters and boots when shopping my favorite stores and sites (check out Nordstrom, DailyLook and HauteLook). I've also scored some awesome fall finds in friends' closets - another great way to come up on must have items for the cooler months!

What I'm Wearing

Jacket Nordstrom :: Sweater Friend's Closet :: Leggings Nordstrom :: Boots HauteLook :: Necklace JCrew :: 

What are your fashion and beauty fall essentials? Comment below! 

No comments :

Post a Comment