Sunday, November 9, 2014

Currently Coveting


I thought I’d post a few things that I’m currently coveting. First, this ASOS turtleneck sweater dress is the perfect item to add to the closet for the colder months. Not to mention it would look great, with these Chinese Laundry booties – and we all know the little black bootie is a fall/winter must have! I’ve also had my eye on these cape blazers that I’ve been seeing splashed across the pages of my favorite fashion blogs. They’re perfect for dressing up or down and I’m thinking… I need one. As for the camel clutch, it goes without saying that we all need a good neutral bag to throw our lipstick and cash into! Oh and it's currently on sale at DailyLook which means I might just have to get it…

What are you currently coveting? Comment below!

No comments :

Post a Comment