Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Leopard X Leather







“As far as I’m concerned leopard is a neutral.” – Jenna Lyons

If there’s one thing you should know about me, it’s that I love animal print! Well actually, leopard print in particular… and as proclaimed by J. Crew’s Jenna Lyons it is in fact THE perfect neutral.

My closet is filled with leopard print (really…anything from shirts to shoes to dresses) and I always find ways to incorporate this versatile print into an outfit - whether I’m headed to class, work or a night out with the girls. I love that it works well with an array of colors and can also be worn with other patterns. If you want to add spice to a casual outfit or drab work attire or you’re just looking to sexy up a going-out outfit, leopard print will do the trick!

For this casual look I paired leopard with leopard and threw on a leather vest for some edge…a bit much some may say. . .but what can I tell ya?! I LOVE LEOPARD!!


What I’m Wearing:

BP. Long Sleeve Tee – Nordstrom :: Pleather Vest – Kohl’s :: Leopard Print Jeans (old) – Nordstrom :: Chinese Laundry Booties DailyLook :: Leopard Print Flat Clutch – Clare V. ::

How do you rock your leopard print? 

No comments :

Post a Comment