Thursday, December 18, 2014

Holiday Gifts For Him



If you’re anything like me, you can spend hours ruminating over the perfect holiday gift for your significant other. To make matters worse I’m a procrastinator when it comes to holiday shopping. But when it comes down to it, I want to be sure I have the perfect gift for my booski.

While shopping for guys may be a bit tricky, (I once made the mistake of purchasing a sentimental monogrammed journal for my boyfriend – we can guess how that went over) with a little time pursuing the interwebs, your really can find plenty of great gift options for him. To help you with some last minute gift ideas, I’ve found five gift ideas your man is sure to love.



3. Clarks Novato Mid, $99 (on sale)




Hope this helps! Happy shopping! 


What're you getting the man in your life for the holidays? Comment below!

No comments :

Post a Comment